Saturday, September 11, 2010

RISEN FROM THE GRAVE: ZOMBAMA REDUX!



I know this blog is supposed to be effectively dead, but what better reason to bring it shambling from the grave than the return of the t-shirt that so many of you supported and/or have been clamoring for the return of: ZOMBAMA!

I was recently contacted by TeeFury concerning the possibility of doing a reprint of this shirt, and I had to jump at the opportunity. I still get a steady trickle of emails from folks asking about how to get a hold of this shirt, so now's your chance! Well, not NOW, but soon...

I figured I should tweak the design a bit since I usually see room for improvement the day after I'm done with a design. This would give the folks who did get a hold of the shirt the first couple times around a sense that they got something limited and rare, plus added incentive to buy it again, too! Genius!

Anyway, this should be available for sale over at TeeFury soon. I will post another update as soon as I know something more concrete.

6 comments:

Robin said...

and no better time for it!

aperture said...

I bought it the first time and get comments all the time when I wear it, I'll be one of the ones to rebuy so I can wear the new one on civilian clothes day when I deploy to Iraq next year.

Pop-Monkey said...

aperture, stay tuned to my new illustration blog www.beastpop.blogspot.com for updates as to when exactly the new ZOMBAMA shirt will be on sale. Should be on or around Halloween. Thanks! And thanks for your service to our country!

Chris said...

Hey, love the Zombama Tee. I got to teefury too late, any chance I can get a shirt?

Pop-Monkey said...

Sorry, Chris. I might do a printing of the shirt again soon, but it's unavailable right now. Stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

Great work on the Zombama design. I saw a guy wearing the shirt on one of those awful home improvement reality shows on the DIY Network and I immediately began a quest for my very own Zombama shirt. Since Teefury is obviously one day and gone, how do I find one (I actually want to buy several for friends, too.) I hate to see you miss out on making some money on your great idea and design work.